What should I test for if I am planning on selling my house/buying a house?

A Total Coliform/E. coli test is required for most mortgages on houses with well water. Additionally, some loans require a Short FHA Group or Long FHA Group, so you should check with your lender to determine which tests are required.

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Instagram
On-Site Water Quality SamplingBy a trained professional!

Reach out if you have questions or you need one o our trained professionals to collect your water samples for testing.

Our NewsletterDon't miss out on deals and updates!

Our newsletter is intended for the most pertinent information. You will be able to opt out at any time, and we do not share any of your details with any outside vendors or third-party sites.